This little fellas name to come...
Horsemanship Topics Covered:
- Handle your horse safely by gaining respect.
- Learn better riding techniques through seat position and rein management that will help you become a more relaxed and confident rider.
- Teach your horse to flex.
- Learn techniques helping your horse become more responsive by giving “relief” at the right time.
- Teaching you techniques to sharpen and tighten turns.
- Directions on how to keep your horse on an accurate path in a more relaxed frame of mind.
- How to get direction with speed.
- Horse nutrition & horse care, equipment & saddle fitting.
WA Horsemanship Clinics
Bullsbrook, Greenbushes and Katanning
We will be back later in the year for another Horsemanship Clinic and Working Cow Horse Clinics (dependant on cattle availability.
We're planning a Level 2 Horsemanship Clinic for next year, you need to have attended a Greg Cook Horsemanship Clinic to come to a Level 2.
More pics available at our Facebook page!
Educating horses: $363 per week, includes training, feed and agistment.
Breaking in: $404 per week, includes training, feed and agistment.